Stage Race Helmet
Ratings & Reviews
Less weight, more fun!
by Buckwheat Moses -
This is the lightest full face helmet I've ever worn, and it vents amazingly well. Climbing in the Stage is not noticeably different than an A1 or A2 except for the mouthpiece sticking out in front of you, and it's certainly lighter and more airy than a D3. It makes me consider wearing it on trails I would have normally used an A1 or A2, (like San Juan here in SoCal) and never would have considered a D3. But be clear, this is not an ultralight DH helmet. This is a full face XC/Enduro helmet, so if you're going to the bike park to send it down the jumpline, wear your D3!
Lighter, Cooler, Faster in a protective package-The Stage Helmet. Less Weight, More Fun
The all-new for 2018 Stage helmet redefines mountain bike safety, style, comfort and ventilation. The lightest full-face helmet in its class combines EPP (for slow speed impacts) and EPS (for high speed impacts) in one sleek package, that will set a new benchmark for mountain bike enduro helmets.
PATENTED BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, it is a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts.
- POLYLITE Shell construction with fiber reinforcement
- DUAL DENSITY EPS co-molded with EPP combine to safely manage high and low-speed impact energy (PATENT PENDING)
- POLYACRYLITE injected chinbar with EXOskeleton reinforcement
- 11 High Flow air intakes and 14 Open Core exhaust ports with deep max air flow internal channeling
- FIDLOCK magnetic buckle system
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in certain crash scenarios
- X-static pure silver comfort liner delivers high performance odor protection and quick-dry moisture wicking (*Helmet includes 2 liners - 13/10mm and 2 neck rolls 25/15mm)
- JAWPAD / lo-profile cheekpads use Xstatic fabric and super soft interior surface for maximum comfort and breathability (*includes 3 sizes - 35/25/15mm)
- INTEGRATED ANODIZED ALUMINUM / plastic breakaway hardware (Extra set included)
- WIDE RANGE / adjustable visor +- 40mm
- EPP lined chinbar for multi impact performance
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM / rivet washer
- DRAWSTRING BAG with breathable mesh paneling
- EXCEEDS CERTIFICATIONS: CPSC 1203, CE EN1078, ASTM F1952, ASTM F2032, and AS/NZS 2063-2008
- 690 grams (1.5 lbs) size M/L
- 3 Year Limited Warranty