SE4 Composite Jet Helmet
SE4 COMPOSITE JET
The SE4 Composite Helmet comes with MIPS, incorporating brain rotational protection.
This featherweight helmet comes in at only 1425 grams. This helmet comes with 20 intake ports to channel cool air around and over a rider's head, forcing hot sweaty air out through six rear exhaust ports. Features Team TLD graphics and sponsor logos throughout.
SE4 Helmet Features:
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3D” contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Removable snap-in, washable comfort liner with Cool Max® and Dri-lex® moisture wicking materials
- Super light titanium D-rings save weight and have increased material tensile strength
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Stainless steel D-rings are both light and strong
- Comes with TLD drawstring helmet sock
PATENTED BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, it is a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts.
SE4 SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS
"Knowing that I am racing in the safest helmet available gives me the confidence I need to go out there and ride to my full potential."
-Cole Seely #14, Factory American Honda
SE4 COMPOSITE VIDEO
SE4 SIZING INFORMATION
|HELMET SIZE||HAT SIZE||CM||INCHES|
|*Headliners and cheekpads can be interchanged within the same EPS size. SE4 cheekpads are interchangable through the entire size range.|
|X-SMALL||6-3/4 to 6-7/8||54 to 55||21-1/4 to 21-5/8|
|SMALL||6-7/8 to 7-7/8||55 to 56||21-5/8 to 22|
|MEDIUM||7-1/8 to 7-1/4||57 to 58||22-3/8 to 22-7/8|
|LARGE||7-1/4 to 7-3/8||58 to 59||22-7/8 to 23-1/4|
|X-LARGE||7-1/2 to 7-5/8||60 to 61||23-5/8 to 24|
|2X-LARGE||7-3/4 to 7-7/8||62 to 63||24-3/8 to 24-7/8|
|*Headliners can be interchanged within the same EPS size.|