Raid Knee Guard
Ratings & Reviews
Most comfortable protective equipment I have ever worn...
These are hands down the best knee pads I have ever owned, and I have owned my fair share. Like many others, on long fire road climbs I will slide the pads down off my knees and strap them around my lower leg/ankle. Not with these. They feel just like the neoprene knee braces I wear skiing. Super comfy, never slip down, and of course ample protection. My one minor potential concern is that these may get a bit toasty in the summer. But hey, any decent knee pad is going to have to cover your knee. Overall, highly recommend.
RAID KNEE GUARDS
Born on the gnarliest World Cup Downhill tracks, but fine tuned for long days in the bike park. The new TLD RAID knee guard is purpose built for the days when the trails are going to get insane-but your comfort and safety is a priority. The knee pad of choice for Brendan Fairclough, Luca Shaw, Cam Zink, Brandon Semenuk, Intense Factory racing and more!
Raid Knee Guard Features:
- D30® CE certified knee pad
- "Fit-Lock" calf band to prevent slippage
- Vented Neoprene construction for all-day comfort
- Breathable mesh rear panel
- Abrasion-resistant front panel
- Inside/Outside leg padding placed in strategic areas provides impact protection while allowing pedal articulation at various saddle heights
- Silicone gripper band on inside upper leg with adjustable Velcro strap outer for variety of leg sizes
- Available in 3 sizes XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL
MADE WITH D3O
RAID SIZING INFORMATION
|SIZE||LOWER THIGH||TOP CALF||LOWER THIGH (CM)||TOP CALF (CM)|
|Thigh measurement: 4" Above knee cap center. Calf Measurement: 6" Below knee cap center|
|XS / SM||13.5 - 15.5||12.5 - 14.5||34.5 - 39.5||32 - 37|
|MD / LG||15.5 - 17.5||14.5 - 16.5||39.5 - 44.5||37 - 42|
|XL / 2XL||17.5 - 19.5||16.5 - 18.5||44.5 - 49.5||42 - 47|