D2 Helmet Sonar
Ratings & Reviews
awesome helmet, got the beta red, looks so good, only problem is the shape is starting to get a little dated, but thats my problem!
<br>havent hit my head in it, but im going to assume it works works pretty well.
Bought the P51 D2 helmet. Great helmet. Lightweight and good ventilation. Fits narrow on the cheek area though. But your able to buy thinner cheek pads so it's all good. I was able to exchange mine for a thinner one that came with it. Thanks TLD for great customer service!
ASTONISHINGLY LIGHTWEIGHT, INCREDIBLY STRONG
The D2 is the benchmark in the full-face bicycle helmet market. With its legendary TLD style, this helmet has been the choice of more championship winning riders than any other.
Astonishingly light in weight and incredibly strong, the D2 is the perfect helmet for BMX, mountain biking, and even other action sports like snowboarding. This yearÍs D2 features all new designs with the same protection and comfort features that made it so popular.
D2 SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS
THE FULL FACE BENCHMARK
D2 Core Features:
- Lightweight aerospace composite shell
- High-flow ventilation system incorporated into shell and liner
- 7 intake ports over top, forehead and chin areas guide airflow past riderÍs head for maximum ventilation
- 4 exhaust vents release hot air ensuring an even flow of cool air throughout the helmetÍs interior
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- Machined cross-top aluminum visor screws
- Adjustable Orbit visor allows for custom height placement
- Large eye port allows for easy fitting of all goggle shapes and sizes
- Super soft helmet sock included