2018 Sprint Gloves
Ratings & Reviews
Great lightweight (but not too light) glove
by Buckwheat Moses
For years the Air glove was my go to glove, but the Sprint has become my new favorite when the weather is between 60-80 degrees. It's a nice bridge between the Air glove and the Ace, which is TLD's lightest most ventilated glove and my choice for days over 80. I ride with these on the road as well.
LIGHTWEIGHT PROTECTIVE GLOVE
Troy Lee Designs gloves are all researched, designed and meticulously tested before they make their way on to the hands of great athletes around the world. Our acute attention to detail paired with a fearless sense of style and design make for a superior quality product. With a vast selection of colors, construction and levels of protection, there is a perfect fit for every individual.
Sprint Glove Features:
- 43% Polyester, 36% Nylon,16% Polyurethane, 5% Elastane
- Semi-light weight DH race glove
- Reflective top hand logo and design
- Single layer palm with silicone print on braking fingers
- Touch screen compatible fingertips
- Sleek and lightweight Velcro closure