2018 Skyline Air Mountain Bike Shorts
Ratings & Reviews
Cool Dry Comfortable
by Aaron E
Totally awesome shorts, Says its hot weather gear and it is, but you can ride these in cool weather too! The fly button and velcro are great, as well as the waist adjusters.
<br>The liner is 100% recommended as it adds tons of comfort.
<br>These bad boys will keep you cool and dry!
SKYLINE AIR SHORTS
TLD’s go-to kit for warm climates, the Skyline Air rides into 2018 ready to build on its already outstanding foundation. The Skyline Air shorts are just as impressive, along with the durable mesh panels on the front of each leg, a made in Italy TMF® pad has been added to our Air Mesh liner to help you stay cooler and comfier like never before. Rounded out with subtle colorways and premium detailing like environmentally friendly Bluesign® certified approved fabric, this is by far the best value in a hot weather specific kit.
Skyline Air Shorts Features
- 95% Coolmax® Polyester/5% Lycra® Bluesign® certified approved fabric with warp & weft stretch material for excellent movement
- Woven open mesh throughout front of short allows superior airflow while maintaining abrasion resistance
- Available for purchase as a shell only or with the TLD AIR COMP liner w/ TMF® 4 hour pad
- Single TLD low profile snap button with Velcro backing ensures solid closure without added bulk
- New improved fit with revised rear 2-way stretch panel. Stretch panel also features breathable mesh for better cooling
- Slim TLD embossed Velcro waist adjusters provide snug, on-the-fly fit adjustments
- Inner waistband silicone grip keeps shorts from slipping down
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved