Skyline Air Mountain Bike Shorts Shell
Ratings & Reviews
Keep the boys cool
by Buckwheat Moses -
I have a pair of last year's short, and with the SoCal weather finally turning not just warm, but HOT, I decided having 2 pair on hand might be a good idea. Last year's model was a 32, but this year's felt a little snug, so I went with a 34. I wish I had gone with the 32's, because the 34's felt just a little too loose. Not enough to fall down, but they feel like they are. Aside from choosing the wrong size, the fit and function of these is awesome. You will be hard pressed to find a short with better air flow and ventilation. Just a note; I bought the shell-only version because I have plenty of liners, including the liner that comes with the complete short. It is legit and well worth the extra bucks for the whole setup.
SKYLINE AIR SHORTS SHELL
TLD’s go-to kit for warm climates, the Skyline Air rides into 2018 ready to build on its already outstanding foundation. The Skyline Air shorts are just as impressive, along with the durable mesh panels on the front of each leg, a made in Italy TMF® pad has been added to our Air Mesh liner to help you stay cooler and comfier like never before. Rounded out with subtle colorways and premium detailing like environmentally friendly Bluesign® certified approved fabric, this is by far the best value in a hot weather specific kit.
Skyline Air Shorts Features
- 95% Coolmax® Polyester/5% Lycra® Bluesign® certified approved fabric with warp & weft stretch material for excellent movement
- Woven open mesh throughout front of short allows superior airflow while maintaining abrasion resistance
- Available for purchase as a shell only or with the TLD AIR COMP liner w/ TMF® 4 hour pad
- Single TLD low profile snap button with Velcro backing ensures solid closure without added bulk
- New improved fit with revised rear 2-way stretch panel. Stretch panel also features breathable mesh for better cooling
- Slim TLD embossed Velcro waist adjusters provide snug, on-the-fly fit adjustments
- Inner waistband silicone grip keeps shorts from slipping down
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved