2018 Ruckus Block Jersey
Ratings & Reviews
by Dennis Foster
Fits perfect, love the material very soft and thickish. Wore it at a motocross race and felt like a pro! I know its not a moto jersey and that showed when I hit a tree and tore it 5 minutes into the ride but I dont care it looks super awesome and matches the teal on my tech 7 boots very well. Has a zipper pocket too that held $5 for the whole race that I forgot. Going to patch the tear and get my name printed on the back in the font and color of the Troy Lee on the sleeves.
Great fit and feel
by Buckwheat Moses
I really like the new material on this jersey. It's softer and breathes better than the older versions. But it's still a great cold weather jersey with a base layer and the 3/4 sleeves have plenty of overlap when worn with arm warmers.
Already trusted as the go-to trail gear for serious mountain riders and enduro racers, the TLD Ruckus jersey and shorts get even better for 2018. The Ruckus jersey offers improved comfort with a revised neckline and a new-for-2018 polyester knit fabric that is both lightweight and durable. The 3/4 sleeve jersey also provides ample ventilation from perforated rear panels and vented mesh side panels. The redesigned Ruckus line now uses fabric that is certified as Bluesign® approved, utilizing materials produced by eco-friendly methods that conserve resources and minimize impact on the environment. So, ride with confidence not only in your gear’s performance but its environmental footprint.
Ruckus Jersey Features
- New moisture-wicking 100% polyester knit material is lightweight and breathable
- Our longest jersey in the line with ample room to cover your back while maneuvering through the most technical terrain
- New for 2018: Revised neckline offers fresh styling and improved freedom of movement
- All-new optical wipe conveniently stored in rear pocket and fastened by micro cord, available to clean optics as needed
- Integrated ventilation with perforated rear panels and vented mesh side panels
- The longest length 3/4 jersey in TLD lineup provides ample coverage and relaxed fit
- Easy-access storage from two rear zipper pockets, strategically placed to prevent swaying and movement when loaded
- Fabric weight 190gm/6.7oz
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved