Ace 2.0 Short
Ratings & Reviews
Simply the best shorts ever for XC, of course excellent quality from TLD, true sizing and great fit. This year model is better than 2017 model because of the button and velcro fly strap, super comfy shorts love them, will buy another pair.
ACE 2.0 SHORT
Troy Lee Designs’ top-line trail kit returns for 2018, with the Ace jersey and short featuring best-in-class weight and versatile performance. The Ace shorts sport a new button/Velcro fly for 2018 for ease of use without adding extra weight, while also retaining the looser fit from last year’s Ace 2.0 revisions. As a package TLD Ace gear is purpose-built for XC riders, yet versatile and durable enough to serve any MTB discipline, including TLD’s world champion DH and Enduro racers who choose the Ace short for training sessions.
Ace 2.0 Shorts Features
- 85% polyester/15% elastane construction is the lightest short produced by TLD
- New button fly enclosure for 2018 is easier to take on and off without adding extra weight
- Relaxed Ace 2.0 fit makes for one of the most comfortable and versatile MTB shorts on the market
- Inner waistband silicone grip secures shorts to rider bibs or liner short
- Sonic welded/laser cut venting across the front leg panels
- Available for purchase as shell-only, which pairs perfectly with the TLD Air Mesh Premium Carbon liner
- Spacious side pocket for storing phone or snack