A1 Classic Helmet Mips
FIT, PROTECTION, STYLE
Here at TLD, styling, graphics, fit, function and safety are key in everything we create. After years of research and development, the Troy Lee Designs Team introduced the A1 helmet in 2013. In 2016, we made one of the most comfortable MTB helmets on the market even safer with the addition of MIPS rotational brain protection.
This lightweight, fully encapsulated all-mountain helmet utilizes maximum coverage and dimension to keep you safe and protected in all riding conditions. Whether you're charging single track, riding dirt jumps or grinding out miles on the XC bike, the A1 helmet offers the premium fit, protection and style you want.
"The A1 Helmet is an aesthetically-pleasing helmet that delivers outstanding fit and comfort."
PATENTED BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, it is a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts.
A1 FUNCTIONAL FEATURES
With the A1 helmet, we at Troy Lee Designs returned to the aggressive all-mountain half shell category.
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-molded with the EPS liner extends down the sides and back of the head for maximum protection and durability
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- 8 pressurized intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
- 8 rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from head
- Triple position adjustable retention system allows customized fit for various eyewear, head shape and riding styles
- Single piece, ultra plush, removable and washable comfort liner made of anti-microbial moisture wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
- Full spectrum adjustable moto inspired visor with anodized aluminum hardware
- Race inspired styling
- CPSC 1203, CE EN 107B, AS/NZS 2063 certified
A1 PRODUCT VIDEOS
A1 SIZING INFORMATION
|HELMET SIZE||HAT SIZE||CM||INCHES|
|*Note for 2018 models, size XS is all-new, while size SM is consistent with XS/SM sizing on pre-2018 models.|
|XS*||6-1/4 to 6-3/4||50 to 54||19-3/4 to 21-3/8|
|XS/SM and SM*||6-3/4 to 7||54 to 56||21.3 to 22|
|MD/LG||7-1/8 tp 7-3/8||57 to 59||22.4 to 23.2|
|XL/2XL||7-1/2 tp 7-7/8||60 to 62||22.6 to 24.8|